BLQ

BLQ

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Drunk with Love

Expect the unexpected when "Love" falls in your lap. You can be taken for a spin that can ultimately change it ALL. Never under or overestimate it. You don't know what LOVE will require of you until you have to go through it. 


Some turn a deaf ear, others go blind, or go in so deep that it makes their entire
 world a whole new journey.

The case is closed when it comes to the heart. 

It longs for acceptance and a firm grip; making LIFE that much easier. No matter what it takes, the heart will choose and do what it needs to do.

Remembering what it felt like to be in love, in my situation I'd have to say it was a "drunk" kind of love. I couldn't get enough of what I was feeling and kept asking for more. It wasn't an overflow by any means. Yet, if I had to compare it to anything, it was a bittersweet wine that made anything and everything go away. The more I had, the more blind and oblivious I was to my inner world, let alone the outside world. 
 

It felt so good to have more than an infatuation, than an addiction, than a wink, and something more than a butterfly kiss. It felt so good to have something so warm that kept me alive.

I got so drunk with love that it made me go on a whole different path in LIFE
LOVE did what it was set out to do. 
It fulfilled me...until next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment