BLQ

BLQ

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Breakaway

It's been a while...

I wanted to live LIFE for a bit...

I've seen, I've experienced, I've taken notice...

Now I'm ready to speak up once again...

and finally say...

It's time to breakaway.

Change is a necessity, as well as making a greater path for oneself. I've always wanted to allow others to follow in my footsteps of allowing their hearts to take over, and yet, I myself have experienced that being vulnerable isn't always the best answer.

Strength does come in great numbers, although, it's also reinforced by identifying yourself in the best way you know how. As everything seems so far out of reach, the one thing that will never be out of reach is acceptance, that of your OWN will and ability to be you.

With every year that comes around I'm always aware of what works and what doesn't.

Sometimes, its best to change the path to best fit a simplistic way of life.
I no longer have the need to fight for myself as I once did.

No comments:

Post a Comment