BLQ

BLQ

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love....

Certain places, certain items, certain quotes, and certain people bring me warm thoughts and that "One" fuzzy warm feeling one always feels whenever I tend to feel "I'm off my rocker" so to speak..and so..here they are:

I Love...(Places)
  • My bed
  • My walk-in closet
  • McDonald's
  • My salon stations
  • My Car (it's my "Alone" time)
I Love...(Items)
  • My Haircutting Shears
  • My Rosary collection
  • My Key necklace
  • My 2002 American Idol Reject number
  • Portraits of my family and close friends
I Love...(Quotes)
  • "A bird may love a fish Signore, but where would they live?"- Ever After
  • "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." -John 2:19
  • "Were here because we love each other and want to be a part of each others lives"- Destiny's Child
  • "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"- Forrest Gump
  • "I want to see you next week  on that podium and make sure you're up there and singing for the Lord, that's where HE wants you and that's where you deserve to be!"-Deacon Rigoberto Ruano
I Love...(People)
  • Holy Trinity (God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit)
  • My sister Marisela (my 11 year apart twin)
  • My Best Friends Jason and Rachel/Rebecca
  • Destiny's Child
  • All my friends who are singers in the Music Industry : )
Now this list is what REALLY brings me that warm fuzzy feeling, of course there are so many other people that I love and have built me into who I am, and more quotes and items and so on and so forth, although, this is what really brings my heart and soul full circle.
I truly LOVE everything this life has had to offer me thus far, including the struggles cause without them, I wouldn't know my own strength and weaknesses...there's more to come and more to FULFILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment