BLQ

BLQ

Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting Better makes LIFE what it is...LIFE

 Getting Better makes LIFE what it is...LIFE

This past week I was taken by surprise on ALL aspect of LIFE...so much that I'm still recovering and in the midst of getting myself back together.

In a nutshell, I was stripped of my own integrity and was defenseless in many ways. Such ways where one would think, "I'm a strong person! Nothing will catch me by surprise!", yet, so much did. My world was turned upside down that I had NO time to react, just enough time to move on without a single thought to dwell on. So many around me admire how fast how I was able to turn things around with 24 hrs., but I have to admit, my heart is still sad. The word TRUST is a difficult one to swallow at this point in time, luckily, I'll rebuild it...in time.

What exactly happened??? I'm not able to comment on the situation, for now at least. All I can say is that "HONESTY" is what got me in this situation, and "HONESTY" is what will get me through this situation. Working hard makes me forget at times that the world can be filled with hate, jealousy and envy... guess that's just how the world is, how dumb of me to ever forget. Alas, the show must go on and oh how fast did an opportunity present itself, which I'm very grateful for.

Everyday it get's better, it honestly feels like I'm on this roller coaster of UPS and DOWNS, at least now, I can genuinely smile...I thank you ALL for your continuous support and love, you know who you are : )

On a lighter note, on the NEXT blog I will be presenting my good friend and fellow EAST COAST Blogger:
La Generalissima 

We will be co-blogging at least once a month, to bring EAST and WEST together in a great and profound way!!! Stay tuned...for now, here's her view on her side of the world:



No comments:

Post a Comment