BLQ

BLQ

Monday, October 15, 2012

Gravity


Set me free, 
Leave me be
I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity, 
Here I am and I stand so tall
I'm just the way I'm supposed to be,
But you're on to me and all over me.

Gravity is such a lyrically strong filled emotional song that honors the pull and desire that LOVE has over us when trying to move on from our past. 

Ever get the texts, the missed calls, the endless emails and/or letters, the voicemails where all you hear is breathy air on the receiver? Doesn't this song bring you back to that time when you tried to move on and all you were getting were these empty messages that spelled out, 
"I don't know why but I just had to call you"?!
 Gives me chills just thinking about it.


Whether you were the broken or the one that broke a heart, you're able to relate to this Gravity love themed anthem. 

Why does LIFE have to be this difficult? Why do we have to go through this hurt? Why can't we just learn to let go in an instant? Why must we learn how to detach our hearts?

We can't be that insensitive to other hearts because we weren't made to be that way towards others. The first thing we learn as children is to respect and care for one another. We do it for so long that when we grow up and experience the downside of LOVE, we don't know what to expect, least of all know what to do with ourselves when our feelings are still in shock and only WANT the heartwarming sensitivity back in place instead of the sorrowful frowns were giving ourselves. 
 
 

As the earth rotates and the skies go from light to dark day after day and night after night, we hold a special place inside of us for those who not only taught us how to LOVE, but those whom also broke our fear, took down our walls and were able to give their every piece of happiness to fill our smiles.  


Lately for the past 4 days, I've been seeing clear signs that pinpoint and take me back to when I once loved wholeheartedly...and my heart expresses just like the song itself says:

Something always brings me back to you,
  It never takes too long....

and yet my mind says:

Set me free,
 Leave me be,
  I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity.

Take a listen for yourselves...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment