BLQ

BLQ

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Embrace and Live the Memory

Leave it up to the essence of LIFE to make you feel what you need to in that exact moment where you finally go:

"I get it."

The TRUTH shall set you FREE...and in so many ways...it sure does...
and in very MANY ways, it breaks and rebuilds you.


 Nothing makes me more mad than to think that at one point, 
I felt genuinely indestructible and felt like all I needed was the warmth that my heart had discovered. NOTHING never felt so real. 

Year after year, the embrace and life of this memory at times grows stronger, while in other times it's grown to fade as I've wanted to forget I ever lived it because I felt responsible for building up something so tall yet so fragile in its ability to survive the strongest winds.

Responsibility for giving myself the possibility
responsibility for giving myself the honest TRUTH.

Nothing in this LIFE ever feels real until you learn to take a stand and fight for what it is you truly love. More than tears, more than strength, more than possibility, ALL means nothing if you don't understand what it is you're meant to be put up against. 


I can't sit here and write to you and say that there's one regret I have, because I honestly don't regret anything I've ever said or done. I've held back in moments where I should've spoken up and made others believe in my point of view, though I knew in some way or another, that I would be the only one in my corner understanding evrything I was feeling from the inside out
Yet, that's OK. 

Trying to convince someone of your heartfelt connection is something that at most times, is a one way street. Most people take the time hear you out to a certain degree, then tune out because they don't know what it feels like to die to oneself, though whether your 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 or even 70 years old, there does come a moment when you do die to yourself and begin from scratch. 

It's one of the most TRAGIC yet most BEAUTIFUL experiences to go through.
Nothing prepares you for it, the only thing you have to go by is the memory that at one point made you indestructible

Take it from me, don't try to erase it...
 Embrace and Live the Memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment