BLQ

BLQ

Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Dream Process

Way back when I remember when it came down to going to sleep at night, I used to snuggle in my bed somewhere between 10-11pm...I was knocked out usually within 5 minutes! 

Well, these current days have changed quite a bit!
My mind stays wired for a couple hours after I finish my work shifts and let me tell you, my head is spinning with questions upon questions about LIFE in general. Everything from how my body's sore up to the last song I was hearing in the car. Yet one thought aspect remains constant when the clock strikes 2 a.m...

Will I dream? 
If so, where will I be?

Dreams can be so vivid that they feel as if you're really living the situation you're in. It's a feverish feeling when you wake up either in a state of confusion, a smile, or in tears. Does this mean that dreams are REAL forms of our lives in an unexpected form?? I tend to believe so.

On a personal aspect, lately my dreams have not ONLY been feeling real,
 they're reflecting my inner thoughts and actions. 

There have been new souls that are showing up whom apparently my outside self recognizes yet on the inside, I'm completely lost. Souls that are no longer here on Earth have also been appearing and wholeheartedly want to know how I've been doing, and yet all I seem to feel from them is inner peace. Another particular being is coming in and out of my subconscious frame of mind and is wanting to speak to me and understand my current state of reflection and my heart, for a specific reason, isn't responding to their care and generosity. Maybe because in real life I'm getting the opposite effect from them.

2 specific dreams have stuck with me lately, the first included one of the most AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL landscape I've ever seen! Green hills with bright blue skies and pearl white puffy clouds with the most amazing scent of PEACE....it was breathtaking! I've been wanting to draw it so that I don't forget the details, though, being as it is, I don't think I ever will. I was able to live this for what seemed to be a whole minute in my dream, in real LIFE it was actually 7 almost 8 hours of sleep.

The second dream revealed the heart of a person I never thought would come to terms with their feelings, let alone the revelation I was told, ALONG with the reason behind it. Again, in this dream, I felt peace, I felt whole and wasn't feeling ANY insecurity whatsoever. What had seemed to be 5 minutes, was actually 6 hours of sleep and woke up with tears streaming down my face. 

What does all this mean???

My interpretation....

All along in my experience here, I've always wanted to live a LIFE of happiness with not a worry to plague me from anything or anyone, a feeling of relief. Slowly since late last year, my dreams have been letting me know what TRUE direction my heart has been heading towards, especially after internally fighting myself for so long. I can't tell you how BEAUTIFUL and breathtaking these dreams have made me felt! Yes, I'm human like everyone else and have my off days, though with dreams like these flowing through me, how am I to avoid them especially when they're appearing for the right reasons.

 I can't ignore the inevitable,
I can only follow and listen to what my DREAMS are leading me to.


No comments:

Post a Comment