BLQ

BLQ

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fearless Beauty #BLQBeauty

The next few blogs will be featuring an intimate and personal account as to what BEAUTY means to each individual.

We start with BLQ's Assistant and her account on Beauty:
 
Fearless Beauty

Love the imperfections that make me unique,
Such an easy concept to understand, yet so elusive,

So typical to take dozens of pictures,
In hopes of finding perfect lighting with the right angle,


All just to appear flawless,
No Scars, dark circles, big pores, redness, uneven skin tone, or wrinkles,
 

What am I scared of?

Letting my guard down can be one of the scariest things, yet so empowering.
Seeing who I really am,


Loving myself for every version of me:
Whether it's no make up and in sweats, full glam, or somewhere in between.


It's so easy to get carried away with makeup, filters, 

Or anything not to let people see flaws,

Just have to remember not to forget who I am. 


By :Ilda Gutierrez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment