BLQ

BLQ

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Retrograde!

This is the exact definition of "Mercury Retrograde" according to www.astrologyzone.com:

At several points throughout the year most of us will be bombarded with the maddening effects of Mercury in retrograde. Mercury is a planet which governs all transportation and communication issues. Mercury is not an emotional planet, but rather a highly objective, truth-seeking one. It rules intelligence, education and truth. When it is in retrograde, some of its power is held back.

When Mercury starts turning in an apparent backward motion, we will start to feel the effects of this event days or even as far as two weeks earlier. When the planet normalizes we will see the tempo of events pick up in our lives as the planet becomes "stationary" and then speeds forward. 

Gemini and Virgo are signs ruled by Mercury, so if you are one of those born during those months, you will be complaining especially loudly. If you work in the industries ruled by this planet such as sales, writing, public relations, advertising, publishing, air freight, the post office or express mail, any transportation industry, from the airlines to Amtrak, you'll also be especially vulnerable to this planet's weird motions in September. (If you are a Gemini, for example, who works in publishing, it's no use calling in for a month of mental health days--you can't escape!) 

Does this sound pretty familiar to anyone??? Um me!

Now, a lot of you are going to say, "You're not supposed to believe in Astrology because you're Catholic-Christian!" I've heard it all my life...well, a little message to the "Nay-sayers":

Y'all think that by me being Gay I'm going to hell anyway so what's the difference in your mind whether or not I believe in other gestures of the world??? Just sayin' : )

Anyway, my close friend Delilah and I always make sure we catch each other  right before it starts and we make sure we plan ahead especially when it comes to our clientele's. Every time Retrograde comes through, our clients want something "New & Improved" and 75% of the time, it backfires on us..it happens EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! She just alerted me 2 weeks ago and I gasped!! I had forgotten all about it! Usually around this time every year, it hits the hardest, and all I can say is, hold on tight! 


I've already seen it all around me in the past 2 weeks, at times, you just have to let LIFE play itself out, we have no control over it to a degree. It's real, it affects the world, and we just have to hang on and roll with the punches..for us hairstylists, roll with the "New & Improved" looks!


Many Blessings to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment